So remember, nonfat plain yogurt is typically safe and nutritious for cats and dogs to enjoy as a fun snack — just make sure it doesn’t include a harmful ingredient like xylitol on the nutrition label first. Consider include a daily probiotic in their routine for even more powerful results.
This Video Should Help:
Cats are not able to eat yogurt because they lack the lactase enzyme needed for digesting lactose. Yogurt is made from milk, which has been fermented and contains a higher amount of lactose than regular milk. Cats cannot break down lactose in their stomachs. Reference: can cats eat yoplait yogurt.
- can cats eat yogurt reddit
- is yogurt good for cats with diarrhea
- can cats eat yogurt with honey
- pumpkin and yogurt for cats
- yogurt for cats on antibiotics